Thursday 12 February 2009

Feelings for you







 




 




 




 

 

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart.Feelings are much like waves, we can't stop them from coming but we can choose which one to surf.You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.People love others not for who they are but for how they make them feel.      

 


My emotions swirl
like mist at down.
I can't tell
my true feelings
for you or them.
You, so sweet,
can't help it,
don't know it,
but nonetheless,
stick in my mind,
driving me crazy.

How am I
supposed to feel,
supposed to think,
supposed to know
if I can't tell
my thoughts or feelings
for one small person
who's had such a big impact
in my whole life?


 


Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand.Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold."

 

 

Love speaks to me in my dreams

and tells me you're the one

who will love me forever

until my life is done

I promise you

my heart sweet one

forever I will be true

in my soul you are my mate

I'm so in love with you

No other can make me dream

or change the way I feel

your loving smile

your lightest touch

makes it all so real

Love speaks to me in my dreams

sensual love we make

you hug me close to your heart

I pray that I don't wake

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP