Saturday 21 February 2009

MY Feelings...

 When I look back at the times we just used to be friend

I see the wind of love around me

Love which I had never experience

Love in which I never used to believe..

Your gestures, your affection, your thoughts...

You leaded me along with your sweetness...

And I entered n to the dangerous waters of the conversation about love...

But being me I never used to accept that I am descending and it will never gonna stop...

Every road I travelled led back to you and I realized that we need each other in order to see the true brilliance of things...

My longing for you was always very strong...

For sure I never told you about it that I started missing u....

Your simple message brightens my day  !

Your name on my cell gives a bright light to my soul!!

Thanks for giving me what I long for!!!!

Thanks for your reflection on my life!!!!......

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP