Saturday 6 June 2009

Where do I start?

 

Brought to you by.... Wowmailz


Where do I start?
How do I begin?
To tell you how much
I never want this to end
Why you burn in my mind
And fill up my soul
How you live in my heart
And keep living from taking its toll
I need you more today
Than I ever have before
Every time I touch you
I love you all the more
No one can ever take your place
Or do the things you do
Nothing pleases me more
Than loving the essence of you
Tell me you love me
By looking into my eyes
Say that you want me
By whispering your sighs
Ask me to love you
By the gentleness of your kiss
Tell me you love me

Your love I truly miss.



Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP